The Show boy pty ltd – online store Terms and Conditions
Please take note that this website is owned, managed and updated by The Show Boy PTY Ltd.
By using our website you agree to all terms and conditions as set out below. Please note that terms and conditions may change without prior notice and it remains the user’s responsibility to ensure that they stay up to date with changing terms and conditions.
- You may not use any products purchased through our online store for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- We reserve the right to refuse selling goods to anyone for any reason at any time at our own discretion.
- Any person(s) above the age of 18 years may use this website to purchase goods. By using the Show Boy Online Store website you are confirming that you are above the age of 18 or that you have adult consent to do so.
- Our online terms and conditions are governed by the laws of South Africa.
- The use of this website is entirely at your own risk.
- Images are used as guidelines only and actual products may vary.
- Reliance on the material on this website is entirely at your own risk, we do not accept any responsibility should information not be accurate, up to date or incomplete. Should you at any point in time have any questions please contact our office for more information. All content made available on this website is for general information only and is not intended to serve as financial, legal or any other advice.
- In terms of section 86 of the ECT act please note that it is a criminal offence to gain unauthorized access to any restricted areas of this website or to tamper with the functioning thereof.
- Proprietary information on this website may be used for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be changed or edited under any circumstances as this may violate copyright laws, trademark laws and other regulations which may result in prosecution.
- Information contained in electronic communications should be regarded as confidential at all times.
- Any un-authorized distribution or copying of any electronic communication is strictly prohibited and unlawful.
- The Show Boy PTY Ltd takes no responsibility should any viruses be transmitted through any form of electronic communication, please note that it remains the responsibility of the user to ensure a proper anti-virus system is installed.
- Kindly note that the following methods of payment is accepted by The Show Boy PTY Ltd:
- Payfast EFT Online Payment
- Electronic bank transfer
- Cash Deposits (Please note that additional service fees will apply for any cash deposits made, bank charges for client’s account).
- The Show Boy PTY Ltd is not liable for any typographical errors that may occur on this website and we reserve the right to make changes to any goods and pricing advertised online without prior notice.
- The Show Boy PTY Ltd will allow clients to place back-orders on goods to secure items as sold via the website. Full payment is required to place any back orders and any additional import, delivery or product charges will be for the clients account.
- A safe and reliable delivery service is available from The Show Boy PTY Ltd, based on location additional charges may apply for delivery.
- The Show Boy PTY Ltd takes no responsibility for errors occurred from the clients side in terms of delivery information supplied. Incorrect delivery details and incorrect placement of orders is not the responsibility of The Show Boy PTY Ltd and additional charges may apply in the instance where incorrect information is supplied by client.
- Once your order has left our premises The Show Boy PTY Ltd takes no responsibility for any damages resulting in events out of our control such as natural disasters, bad weather conditions or any industrial action. Once you have placed your order with us it is your responsibility to arrange insurance for your equipment.
- Deliveries to take place during trading hours only unless otherwise agreed upon in writing.
- Orders will only be dispatched once full payment has been received.
- Returned goods will be inspected on our side upon which a final decision will be made in terms of warranty claims or replacements. Client should not assume that returned goods will automatically be exchanged.
- The Show Boy PTY Ltd’s goods carry a manufacturer’s warranty – please contact our offices for warranty information on specific products.
- Goods damaged by any form of negligence from the client will not be exchanged.
- Returned goods are to be delivered and collected at clients expense.
- No repairs will take place until such a time as we have established whether the goods are to be repaired under warranty or if it is for clients expense.
- Any specials or promotions run via The Show Boy website may be subject to certain limits and once products have been sold out at the promotional rate original pricing will apply.
- Information supplied on our online store website may include third-party links or information.
- Kindly note that we use PayFast as our online payment gateway and we comply to all their terms and conditions.
- Reasonable precautions are taken to ensure the safety of your personal information, however we do not take any responsibility should any personal information be lost, misused or disclosed.
Should you have any questions pertaining to our terms and conditions and other policies kindly contact us via email at email@example.com.