- 1600 W (peak), 134 dB peak SPL on the EKX-18S utilizing highsensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosure with internal bracing, and durable EVCoat finish.
- Large slot ports for low distortion and excellent bass extension.
- Metal grille reinforcement bar (two bars on the EKX-18S).
- M20 threaded pole mount plate.
Electro Voice EKX-18S
|Axial Sensitivity (SPL, 1 W @ 1 m)||96 dB|
|Maximum SPL||134 dB|
|Nominal Impedance||8 Ω|
|Power Handling (Continuous / Peak)||400 W/1600 W|
|Frequency Response (-3 dB)||50 Hz – 100 Hz Half Space Measurement|
|Frequency Response (-10 dB)||35 Hz – 300 Hz Half Space Measurement|
|Recommended High-Pass Frequency||30 Hz|
|LF Transducer||EVS-18C 457 mm (18 in)|
|Minimum Impedance||7 Ω|
|Connector Type||Dual NL4|
|Enclosure Material||15 mm, plywood with EVCoat|
|Grill||18 AWG steel with powdercoat|
|Height||20.47“ (520 mm)|
|Width||23.86“ (606 mm)|
|Depth||24.09“ (612 mm)|
|Weight Net||31.8 kg (70.11 lbs)|
|Shipping Weight||40.1 kg (88.41 lbs)|