- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing, EV’s signature single-knob user interface, and intuitive menu navigation via LCD.
- High-efficiency 1500 W Class D power amplifier delivers up to 132 dB peak SPL on the EKX-12P via high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- Intelligent thermal management with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors, ensuring superior performance and reliability in demanding environmental conditions.
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers™ (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage.
- Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosure with internal bracing, durable EVCoat finish, eight M10 threaded mounting points, aluminum pole mounts, and all-metal handles.
Electro Voice EKX-12P
|Maximum SPL||132 dB dB Maximum SPL is measured at 1 m using broadband pink noise at maximum output.|
|Power Consumption||1.8 A Current rating is 1/8 power|
|Power Rating||1500 W|
|Frequency Response (-3 dB)||60 Hz – 18 kHz Hz Full space measurement using the music DSP preset.|
|Frequency Response (-10 dB)||50 Hz – 20 kHz Hz Full space measurement using the music DSP preset.|
|Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H||90 °|
|Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V||60 °|
|LF Transducer||EVS-12M 300 mm (12 in)|
|HF Transducer||DH-1M 1-inch titanium compression driver|
|Crossover Frequency||1.7 k Hz|
|Connector Type||(1) Stereo RCA input, (2) XLR/TRS combo jack, and (1) XLR link output|
|Enclosure Material||15 mm, plywood with EVCoat|
|Grill||18 AWG steel with powdercoat|
|Suspension||(8) M10 threaded mounting points|
|Height||23.9“ (607 mm)|
|Width||14.76“ (375 mm)|
|Depth||14.02“ (356 mm)|
|Weight Net||18.8 kg (41.45 lbs)|
|Shipping Weight||22.9 kg (50.49 lbs)|