- EKX-12: 1400 W (peak), 131 dB peak SPL utilizing high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers™ (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage.
- Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosure with internal bracing, and durable EVCoat finish.
- Eight M10 threaded mounting points, aluminum pole mounts, and all-metal handles.
- 90˚ x 60˚ pattern for best coverage on mid-size stages. 40˚ monitor angle with rubber feet.
Electro Voice EKX-12
|Axial Sensitivity (SPL, 1 W @ 1 m)||95 dB|
|Maximum SPL||131 dB Maximum SPL is measured at 1 m using broadband pink noise at rated peak power rating|
|Nominal Impedance||8 Ω|
|Power Handling (Continuous / Peak)||350 W/1400 W|
|Frequency Response (-3 dB)||82 Hz – 18 k Hz Full Space Measurement|
|Frequency Response (-10 dB)||55 Hz – 20 k Hz Full Space Measurement|
|Recommended High-Pass Frequency||55 Hz|
|Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H||90 °|
|LF Transducer||EVS-12M 300 mm (12 in)|
|HF Transducer||DH-1M 1-inch titanium compression driver|
|Crossover Frequency||1.6 k Hz|
|Minimum Impedance||7.5 Ω|
|Connector Type||Dual NL4|
|Enclosure Material||15 mm, plywood with EVCoat|
|Grill||18 AWG steel with powdercoat|
|Suspension||(8) M10 threaded mounting points|
|Height||23.9“ (607 mm)|
|Width||14.76“ (375 mm)|
|Depth||14.02“ (356 mm)|
|Weight Net||17.4 kg (38.36 lbs)|
|Shipping Weight||21.4 kg (47.18 lbs)|